Mint Dog Bones
Not only are our these mint dog bones tasty, but they will also improve your dog’s breath. Here’s a festive way to help freshen your pets breath.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped mint leaves
- 3/4 a cup of milk or water
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon of Brewer’s yeast
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
- Whisk mint, milk or water, egg, honey and oil in a large bowl.
- Mix in wheat germ and Brewer’s yeast.
- Slowly mix in flour to form a thick dough.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use your favorite cookie cutters to cut the cookies.
- Place cookies on the baking sheet and bake until golden brown.
- Let the dog bones cool and feed to your dog.
Did you make a batch of our mint dog bones? Let us know @WetNosesPetSitting or #WetNosesPetSitting