Our frozen apple smoothie bites are a great way to add more fiber to your pets diet. What’s even better is these treats only need three ingredients! Apples are also a good source of vitamin A and C. Just be sure to remove the core and seeds first. Now onto the recipe.
- 2 Apples
- 1 Cup Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
- Slice 2 apples into small pieces but remove the seeds and the core.
- Mix the apple slices, yogurt, and a splash of water in your NutriBullet or blender and blend until you get a liquid consistency.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze for a few hours or until hard.
- Put the leftover treats into a Tupperware container and store them in the freezer.
Did you make our smoothie bites? Let us know @WetNosesPetSitting or #WetNosesPetSitting. Looking for another fruit filled recipe? Try our Strawberry Ice Cream recipes.