We are a growing pet sitting and dog walking company based in Fort Collins, Colorado, that offers its employees an amazing work environment, flexible schedule and the best furry clients that are always happy to see you!
Wet Noses Pet Sitting is a locally owned and operated business whose primary focus is the health and happiness of our furry clients and the quality of life for our employees.
- Our sitters get to focus on the animals in their care while we deal with the paperwork.
- We believe in improving animal’s lives every day, whether it is with a long walk, extra cuddles or pet care tips.
Join Our Team!
All of our sitters must…
- Be reliable, responsible and 100% trustworthy
- Have work or volunteer experience with animals
- Be able to commit to working with us for at least one year
- Be available for consistent hours depending on the position
- Available 7 days a week for breakfast, dinner and late night visits.
- For pet sitting we ask that you be available for small blocks of time. For instance, if you are available from 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. for breakfast and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. for dinner, that will work.
- Overnight stays and mid day availability is a bonus.
- Experience with a variety of medications is a bonus.
- A mid-day dog walker
- Able to walk long distances in any weather and handle large dogs
- Available from 11am to 3pm Monday-Friday
MANAGERS (not currently hiring)
- 24-hour shift, most work is done during normal business hours. Later hours are only for emergencies.
- Experience working with animals, preferably in a work or volunteer position.
- Reliable internet and phone access.
- Good general computer skills.
- Excellent communication via phone, email, and message.
- Calm and personable demeanor.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and troubleshoot issues when they occasionally arise.
Currently Hiring – updated 8.30.22
- *** New area*** Longmont and Boulder areas – part-time pet sitters – must be available for overnights
- *** New area*** Berthoud – part-time pet sitters – must be available for overnights
- *** New area*** Centennial – part-time pet sitters – must be available for overnights
- Castle Rock – part-time pet sitters – ideally available for overnights
- Fort Collins – part-time overnight sitters
- Timnath/Severance area – part-time overnight sitters
- Windsor – part-time pet sitter – must be available for overnights
We are always accepting applications for all areas. We will keep applications until we are in need of a sitter in the area.
You must live within the hiring area. We try not to send sitters too far from their homes to save on gas and prevent burnout.
All of our pet sitting and walking positions are growing positions:
- Sometimes it will take us a couple of months to fill your schedule.
- Multiple part-time positions can be combined to full-time work.
- You gain more work as we gain new clients or have another sitter move.
- We typically add sitters to our team when we are getting busy in a particular area, but information for qualified people will be kept until we have a need for a new sitter.
- If you are interested in one of our positions you can fill out our application and we will hold your data until we are hiring in your area again.