Kitty Casserole – Homemade Cat Treat Recipe
If your cat is a picky eater, or you just want to try something fun, give this fish kitty casserole a try! It is a lot of fun and easy to make, and is sure to peak the interests of your kitty!
- 1 can of tuna or salmon
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 can of your cat’s favorite food
- 1 teaspoon of dry cat food or treats
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a Tupperware or small casserole dish.
- Top with dry food or treats.
- Serve a small amount to your kitty.
Feed this casserole in moderation, 1-2 tablespoons per day. Store in a closed container, in the refrigerator, for up to a week.
Did you try out our fish kitty casserole? Let us know @WetNosesPetSitting or #WetNosesPetSitting. Want another cat treat recipe? Try our Tuna Yum Yums.