Dog-Friendly Pumpkin Pie Bites
These dog friendly pumpkin pie bites provide an excellent source of fiber and other vitamins and minerals.
- 16 oz. Canned Pumpkin (plain pumpkin– do not use pie filling)
- ½ Banana
- ¾c Flour
- ½c Oatmeal
- ¼ – ½c Water
- ¼c Plain Low-Fat Yogurt
- Cupcake or Muffin Tin
- Cupcake Liners
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix oatmeal and flour together in a large bowl.
- Add enough water to get the dough to form a ball. Add water slowly, too much will make it too sticky, not enough and it will crumble.
- Line cupcake tins. Take a chunk of dough and press into the bottom of the cupcake liner. The dough should go up sides a bit, about a 1/2″.
- Bake crust for 8 mins, until firm and slightly brown.
- Carefully take crusts out of the tin, cool on the rack. When cool, remove liners.
- Mix pumpkin, banana, and half of the yogurt together.
- Fill each crust with pumpkin banana mixture.
- Freeze until firm. Serve Frozen.
Did you make our dog friendly pumpkin pie bites? Let us know @WetNosesPetSitting or #WetNosesPetSitting. Want to try some other treats? Check out our Thanksgiving treats and our Homemade Peanut Butter cookies.