Peanut Butter Molasses Dog Treats
Looking for something to make this weekend? Here’s a quick recipe for peanut butter molasses dog treats that only needs five ingredients. You probably have most in your pantry already!
- 1/2 cup Xylitol-Free Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into a ball
- Roll the ball out onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick
- Take a pizza cutter and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid. Be careful to score the dough, not completely cut through.
- Place on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.
Did you make our peanut butter dog treats? Or have any other baking tips for us? Let us know @WetNosesPetSitting or #WetNosesPetSitting.