Dog Friendly Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
Strawberries are packed full of fiber and vitamin C which make this three ingredient dog friendly ice cream even better! Using Greek or coconut yogurt also makes this recipe lactose-free as well as grain-free.
- 1c of plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- ½c of frozen strawberries
- 2tbsp honey
- Pureé all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a silicone mold.
- Let freeze for 2-4 hours or until solid before serving.
Did you like this recipe? Why not try this quick and easy popcorn recipe as well. Or try out this other strawberry recipe.
Strawberry and Apple Ice Cream
Apples provide an excellent source of vitamin C, fiber, calcium, and phosphorus. They also contain natural sugars that can be a low-calorie sweet treat by themselves.
- 8 Strawberries
- 1 Peeled, cored, and chopped apple
- 1-2tbsp Xylitol-free Peanut Butter
- Purée strawberries in a blender.
- Fill your choice of silicone mold about half-way with the strawberry purée.
- Purée the chopped apple, peanut butter, and a splash of water in a clean blender.
- Add the apple and peanut butter mixture on top of the strawberry purée.
- Let chill in the freezer for an hour before serving.
Want more ice cream? Check out our non-strawberry ice cream recipes.
Did you make either of these recipes? Let us know @WetNosesPetSitting or #WetNosesPetSitting We’d love to hear your feedback!