When you leave town, deciding what to do with your dog can be a challenge. Should you hire a dog sitter? Should you board your dog? Or should you find a kind friend to step in?
Hiring a dog sitter has a variety of benefits:
- Dogs appreciate routine and their own space. A dog sitter allows your pup to stay home where she is comfortable and familiar with her surroundings and routine.
- Dog sitters can spend one-on-one time with your dog, often as much time as you normally would.
- Your dog is not exposed to other dogs or diseases that can frequent boarding kennels.
- Sitters will notice any changes in behavior quickly and can pick up on any health concerns.
If you are considering hiring a dog sitter, no matter what sitter you use, we have a list of ideas for schedules. The schedule for your dog depends on your dog’s personality and finding the right one is important to keep her happy and healthy.
- Recommended dog sitting schedules for most dogs
- Recommended dog sitting schedules for active dogs
- Recommended dog sitting schedules for diabetic dogs
If you are curious about our services or animal care in general, feel free to contact us! We are very active on social media and you can find up on Facebook Live some mornings at 8:30am MST talking about animal care. Join us!