The Health Benefits Of Daily Dog Walks
Everybody knows fresh air are exercise are good for you but are these extra benefits of bringing your canine companion with you? Here’s 5 health benefits of walking your dog.
- Better overall health: Walking your dog can help both of you improve cardiovascular fitness, lower blood pressure, have stronger muscles and bones, and decrease stress.
- Weight loss: Both of you can achieve your weight loss goals with regular walks.
- Mood boost: Going outside is proven to boost your mood plus dogs love to be outside. With all the smells and sights your dog is sure to have a good time.
- Happiness boost: Walks make your dog happy! Dogs that don’t receive sufficient exercise and enrichment can become destructive when bored.
- You two get to bond: Especially with a new puppy, going on walks is a perfect bonding opportunity between you and your dog.
We love to walk dogs but we also understand it’s an important bonding experience for you and your dog. Consider getting a sturdy dog harness if you don’t already own one. Julius-K9 makes durable harnesses that have handles! RUFFWEAR is also another durable brand. With numerous styles you’ll be sure to find one that fits.
Don’t have time in your schedule? Check out our dog walking services!