Tasty Tuna Cat Treats
Your cat is sure to love these tasty tuna cat treats. With only 3 ingredients they’re a snap to put together.
- 1 Tin of Tuna in Oil
- 1⁄4c Dry Nonfat Milk (This is instant milk/powdered milk, you could also use KMR Kitten Milk Replacer)
- ½c Wheat Germ
- Sprinkle of catnip (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Mix tuna, milk, wheat germ, and catnip together in a bowl.
- Roll the mixture into ½tsp-sized balls.
- Place balls onto a greased baking sheet or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatter with a fork to give them a crinkle-top look.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Did you try out these tasty tuna cat treats? Let us know in the comments or @WetNosesPetSitting or #WetNosesPetSitting. We’d love to see how they turned out for you!
Try out our other cat recipe Tuna Yum Yums.