A Quick And Easy Dog Friendly Popcorn Recipe
Humans love popcorn and while it isn’t the healthiest thing for dogs, almost every dog doesn’t mind a few pieces. Here’s a quick and easy Dog Friendly Bacon Peanut Butter Popcorn recipe that you can have as well!
- 4c Unsalted Popcorn
- 10oz Carob Chips
- 1c Crumbled Bacon
- 1c Xylitol-Free Peanut Butter
- In a small bowl, melt carob chips and peanut butter together. You can do this in the microwave in bursts of 30 seconds. Stir in between each burst until melted.
- In a large bowl, mix popcorn, bacon, and the carob-peanut butter mixture.
- Stir slowly until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes or until firm.
Remember! Carob is NOT chocolate. Do not substitute carob for chocolate chips unless only humans will be eating this. Peanut butter that contains xylitol can be deadly to dogs. Always check the ingredients label before feeding peanut butter to your dog. Looking for a dog-safe peanut butter? Check out Green Coast Pet, Pawnut Butter.
Did you try this popcorn recipe? Let us know @WetNosesPetSitting or #WetNosesPetSitting. Want to try some other recipes? Check out our Peanut Butter Molasses Dog Treats or what about our Peanut Butter Cookies.