When can I cancel a dog walk?
If you are a client of Wet Noses Pet Sitting then you will want to know how to cancel a dog walking appointment. Everyone has to do it at some point, due to weather, illness, or a just a change of plans.
- To get credit for the walk, or not be charged – cancel by 9am the day of the dog walk.
- After 9am, you will be charged for the dog walking appointment. At that point the sitter has set aside the time for your visit and we are not able to fill the spot.
- You are never charged if you cancel a dog walk due to an “Act of God” such as extreme weather or government shutdown.
How do I cancel a dog walk?
- If you are cancelling more than 4 days in advance, you can cancel a scheduled dog walking appointment by logging into your account and just cancelling the appointment.
- If you are cancelling within 4 days, contact us directly to cancel a dog walk. That way we can notify the sitter directly of the change.
Wet Noses Pet Sitting strives on making our clients happy, but our schedules can be tight. That’s why we ask that you use consideration and cancel an appointment for a walk as soon as possible. This allows us to fill the spot for your sitter and adjust schedules as needed. Although we understand that unexpected situations arise that change plans!