Father’s Day has quickly come upon us and we know there are lots of pet parents out there who can celebrate! Your pets love you. You feed them, play with them, and give them those all-important snuggles that mean so much. So this Father’s Day, they want to give you a gift to show you how much they love you. Here are some ideas for Father’s Day presents from your furry friends:
- A wonderful animal-related book or movie can remind Dad how special his furry friends really are! (Sometimes a nice dog training book could be a lifesaver.)
- Custom made mugs, t-shirts, enlarged pictures, and photo books are a great option and show Dad that you love him!
- Get matching dog tags made for your Dad (as a keychain) and your dog (as a dog tag). Then they always have a way to feel connected!
- Another gift idea is a paw print in clay or a beautiful frame picture of your kid’s paw and a picture. Or go all out and get a custom portrait or painting of your pet done in any style you prefer!
- Get your Dad a fun toy to play with the dog or cat and ensure they both have a great time! My husband loves nothing more than to play frisbee with Podrick, so I am sure to keep us well-stocked.
- If your pet was adopted or a purebred, making a donation in their name to the shelter, adoption group or rescue that they came from would be a great way to celebrate.
- Finally, giving a pet and his/her parent a weekend away would be a wonderful gift. Whether this means a camping trip in the mountains or a trip to a pet-friendly hotel, this is sure to be a great bonding experience.
So, what are your plans for Father’s Day? I hope you have lots of fun with your pets this weekend!