Fourth of July is coming up. It’s best to get your pet sitter booked early. Here are some activities happening in and around Greeley, Colorado this Fourth of July.
Celebrating 100 years, the Greeley Stampede is one of the most popular events in Greeley, Colorado. This year will be the biggest yet! With more than 120 businesses and organizations from the Rocky Mountain region participating.
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 9:00AM
- Where: Starts at 19th Street and ends downtown at Lincoln Park near 5th Street.
- Activities: Flyover, Floats, Marching Bands, Equestrian Entries
Want more adrenaline than marching bands and floats? The Demolition Derby is happening this July 4th!
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 4:00PM
- Where: Greeley Stampede
- Activities: Demolition Derby!!
You can buy tickets at greeleystampede.org or by calling the ticket office at 970-356-7787. Tickets start at $20.
Greeley Stampede Fireworks
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 9:30PM
- Where: Island Grove Regional Park
And for the adults…
Want to get one of the best seats in the house? Reserve your table at Wiley Roots Brewing Co. for up to 8 people – beer is included!
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 8:00PM (Seating Begins)
- Where: Wiley Roots Brewing Co.
- Activities: Fireworks, Beer Included
While not on Fourth of July this fun workshop can put you in the Independence Day spirit.
- When: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 @ 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Where: Lincoln Park Emporium Creative’s Studio
- Activities: Theme’d tiered tray table, drinks and snacks are included!
Admission to this event is $30.
There you have it. 5 Things to do in Greeley This Fourth of July! Actually that’s more than five 🤔😃 We hope you have a safe and fun July 4th!