5 Things To Do In Highlands Ranch This Fourth of July
Fourth of July is coming up. It’s best to get your pet sitter booked early. Here are some activities happening in and around Highlands Ranch, Colorado this Fourth of July.
This year there will be no shuttles provided to the park. So please make sure to bike, walk, and ride-share whenever possible.
Food tucks will be at the event. Keep checking the official website for more information on vendors.
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 9:30PM – 10:00PM
- Where: Highland Heritage Regional Park
- Activities: Fireworks
Independence Day 5K
Ready to run, or walk, a 5K? Register online to reserve your spot. Once you’re done with the 5K head on over to the July 4th parade.
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 8:00AM
- Where: Town Center South
- Activities: Family-Friendly 5K Marathon
July 4th Parade
Admission is free to this July 4th parade and you (and your dog) can participate as well! Registration is not required. You can find more information on how to participate on the official website.
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- Where: The route goes South on Hepburn to the Highlands Ranch Parkway East and South into Town Center South parking lot. Here is a route map.
- Activities: Family Bike and Pet Parade, Community Parade
Fourth of July Picnic
Picnics are a great way to celebrate Independence Day. If you’re looking for a low-cost event in Highlands Ranch this one is perfect. Grab a blanket, a cooler, and your favorite picnic classics. What’s even better is you can bring your pets along!
Bring along some dog-friendly picnic food and enjoy the day with your pup outdoors.
And for the adults…
COLORADO: Red, White & Bollywood Party!
Head on over to our neighbor Long Tree for this 18+ event. Featuring eclectic performances, cocktail specials, and dancing all night long!
- When: Saturday, July 2, 2022 @ 8:00PM – 1:00AM
- Where: Paradise Tavern in Lone Tree, CO (9 minute drive approximately)
- Activities: Cocktail Specials, Music, Bollywood Entertainer DJ Prashant
You can purchase tickets early on allevents.com or at the door (subject to availability) starting at $25.
There you have it. 5 Things to do in Highlands Ranch This Fourth of July! We hope you have a safe and fun July 4th!