Fourth of July is coming up. It’s best to get your pet sitter booked early. Here are some activities happening in and around Denver, Colorado this Fourth of July.
Being the capital of Colorado, Denver has a wide variety of events to celebrate Fourth of July.
Following the Colorado Rockies games on the 1st and 2nd you’ll be able to view some fireworks. The best seats will be inside the stadium but if you’d rather not watch the game you can still watch the fireworks. Lower Downtown or adjacent urban neighborhoods are an alternative place to watch the show.
- When: Friday, July 1, 2022 % Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Where: Coors Field
- Activities: Fireworks & Baseball
You can pre-purchase tickets here.
- When: Friday, July 1, 2022 @ 6:00PM
- Where: Cranmer Park
- Activities: Fireworks, Music by The Denver Municipal Band @ 7:00PM
This event goes until the end of the Glendale fireworks.
- When: Saturday, July 2, 2022 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Where: Four Mile Historic Park
- Activities: Crafts, Food Trucks, Live Music by the Denver Concert Band
This event does require paid admission. You can purchase tickets here. Tickets start at $8. Kids under 6 are free. Tickets are free for FMHP members.
Unlike previous years, this years event will be fenced in for heightened security measures.
- When: Sunday, July 3, 2022 @ 5:00PM – 10:00PM
- Where: Denver’s Civic Center Park
- Activities: Music by Dragondeer, Food Trucks, Fireworks
Fireworks begin at 9:30PM.
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- Where: Central Park
- Activities: Breakfast! Followed by an old-fashioned parade @ 10:30AM
This event has a suggested donation. Suggested donation of $5/adults, $3/children or family 4-pack for $12. All proceeds benefit the South Green Swim Team. The event will be followed by an old-fashioned parade featuring bikes, trikes, and wagons at 10:30AM
- When: Monday, July 4, 2022 @ 1:30PM – 3:00PM
- Where: From 23rd Ave. from Dexter St. to Krameria St.
- Activities: 50+ Floats, Marching Band, Costumed Characters, Live Music
There you have it. More than, 5 Things to do in Denver This Fourth of July! Actually that’s more than five 🤔😃 We hope you have a safe and fun July 4th!